Throughout my career, I've had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. The following portfolio pieces are representative samples of my work.
"Effects of misleading media coverage on public health crisis: a case of the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak in China"
I provided a developmental and language edit to refine the authors' argument and ensure the article's suitability for a wide audience.
I collaborated with the authors throughout several rounds of revision. Work included an initial language edit, subsequent reorganization and edits to new content, and reference formatting in APA style.
I completed a language edit, ensured adherence to the organization's style guide, and formatted the references according to APA style.
"Relationships between Chinese cultural values and tourist motivations: A study of Chinese tourists visiting Israel"
I helped revise several drafts of this manuscript. In addition to structural work to improve clarity and flow, I completed a language edit prior to submission.
I wrote the cover story and several other pieces for this magazine; each article I contributed required phone interviews and research. Before the magazine went to print, I edited the entire issue for clarity, grammar, syntax, and adherence to AP style.
I wrote this article as the cover story for a healthcare magazine. This in-depth piece required preliminary research, several phone interviews, and source verification. Before the magazine went to print, I edited the entire issue for clarity, grammar, syntax, and adherence to AP style.
"Resource management for future mobile networks: Architecture and technologies"
I completed a language edit, clarified terminology as necessary, and reorganized several sections to enhance logic and flow.
Pharmaceutical research & development proposal
In this healthcare policy memo about controlling drug prices, the author discussed pharmaceutical pricing mechanisms in various countries. I completed a language edit and ensured conciseness.
In this research project in educational technology, I reorganized and refined the content by eliminating redundancy and helping the author incorporate empirical sources. References were formatted in accordance with APA style.
For this annotated bibliography, I completed a language edit and guided the author through paraphrasing. References were formatted in accordance with APA style.
This book-length research project in sociology and ethnomusicology began as a 65,000-word draft and was reduced to roughly 150 printed pages. I completed a developmental edit and language edit, focusing on structure and organization, proper terminology, consistent voice, and grammar and syntax.