I provide comprehensive editing of grant and job application materials, including research plans, candidate backgrounds, cover letters, CVs/resumes, and supplementary documents.
Like language editing, application editing includes 3 distinct revision processes—proofreading, line editing, and copyediting—in 1 premium package. You’ll save significant time and money by taking advantage of this comprehensive service; I’ll refine every part of your application from top to bottom.
Proofreading, line editing, and copyediting
I’ll complete a comprehensive, 3-part revision of your application materials to make your experience clear and compelling. No matter your chosen area of study, a well-written application increases your chances of sponsorship or employment.
When working with me, applicants have earned competitive fellowship, internship, and research opportunities, including support through K01 research grants. Clients have also secured successful professional and academic careers with major employers and top research universities.
Proofreading, line editing, and copyediting, consisting of
- thorough revisions to content, organization, syntax, word choice, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
- improved readability through clarity, conciseness, and cohesion.
- supplementary written comments that highlight areas for clarification, suggestions for expansion, and what you’ve done especially well.
- unlimited email, text, and voice support Monday through Friday.
- Full playback of your application materials followed by a final written edit to ensure flow.
- Each document is read aloud via a digital program as I listen and make final corrections so your work reads smoothly and naturally.
2 versions of your materials
- A revised copy that showcases changes and comments so you can see exactly what’s been modified.
- A clean copy that’s ready to print.
Application editing is priced according to word count and turnaround time. Standard rates typically start around $0.035/word.
Please contact me to discuss project costs or to request a free sample edit.
Request your free 350-word sample edit.
See how a comprehensive language edit will change your writing.
I'll transform your work, and you'll earn your time back. Never worry again about losing hours to the editing process.
Interested in working with me? Request your free sample edit to get a sense of my editing style.